Day 115: A bad day

Wednesday 30 June 2010

It was all going so well, I managed to cut the complicated piece of formica for the partition without damaging it but then as I was re-rolling the remainder of the sheet it started to shatter. However I managed to catch it before I lost the whole sheet and to retrieve sufficient material for the workstop and the wall but nothing else usable. The having applied glue to the partition and the formica, I was just lifting the formica when for some reason it too shattered, so I'm stuffed and I need to expend another £68 on another sheet of formica.

0 comments:

Recent Entries

Related Entries